Friday, April 21, 2006

Additions to the Index!

Greetings, Snarklings!

This weekend marks the unveiling of September-December's indexed posts. Hurray! I may or may not wipe out the entire site and repost all of the updated (and new!) categories. So, don't panic if everything disappears on Saturday; it will be back with new pals on Sunday.

Last time, when I sat down and coded the index, it took a full day (eight hours, no shit, friends; that Miss Snark is one prolific Prada-ed lady). I'm starting late in the afternoon, if not the evening, and then I am certain that I can cobble enough hours on Saturday to have this all done by Sunday brunch. Nothing like snark with your croissant. It's better than jam.

So, I have to get to my real job--so stupid, that rent paying!--but I will be chugging away soon.

Happy Snarking,
Miss Adventure

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Maria said...

Thanks for the efforts. I find myself here in the archives once in a while--I read every post so I know that the one I want is here somewhere. Without your organizing I'd never find it.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger McKoala said...

Fine work, Miss Adventure. Don't forget to allow time for gin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home